Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Last updated: 21 MAY 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using www.youngindiafiling.com(the “Website”/ “site”) operated by SPG Technologies Private Limited ("us", "we", or "our").
Acceptance of Terms
1.So as to utilize the Services, you should initially consent to the Terms. You may not utilize the Services in the event that you don't acknowledge the Terms.
2.You acknowledge the Terms by making a record for administrations at any YOUNG INDIA FILING site.
3.You may not utilize the Services and may not acknowledge the Terms if (a) you are not of lawful age to frame a coupling contract with Young India Filing, or (b) you are not an occupant of India.
Products and Services
1. In the event that you wish to buy any item or administration made accessible through YOUNG INDIA FILING, you might be approached to supply certain data pertinent to your Purchase including, without impediment, your name, email, telephone number, contact subtleties and so forth. This data is required for the enlistment procedure as well as to empower you to utilize the administrations.
2. You recognize and concur that YOUNG INDIA FILING claims all authority to end or impair your Account if our arrangements are not trailed by you. In case of such end or evacuation of a record, you won't approach the administrations, reports and different exercises identified with your record.
3. On the off chance that you e-document your expense form, YOUNG INDIA FILING will gather and transmit your Tax Information to the Income Tax Department ("ITD") in the required electronic configuration. You consent to enable us to include you as a customer the Income Tax Department web administrations to submit ITR, recover ITR-V, 26AS, discount status and so on.
Use of the Services
1. YOUNG INDIA FILING will gather data about your PAN, Aadhar, bank articulation, salary,deductions, credits and so forth. On the whole, this information is known as personal tax information. So as to give our Services, we will require this data. You concur that any data you provide for YOUNG INDIA FILING will consistently be valid, exact, current, right and complete.
2. You concur that you are in charge of all utilization of the Products and Services and for consistence with this Agreement and you will be in charge of any rupture thereof. Youthful INDIA FILING saves all rights not explicitly conceded to you.
1. You concur and comprehend that you are in charge of keeping up the classification of passwords related with any record you use to get to the Services.
2. Accordingly, you concur that you will be exclusively mindful to YOUNG INDIA FILING for all exercises that happen under your record.
3. If you become mindful of any unapproved utilization of your secret word or of your record, you consent to tell YOUNG INDIA FILING right away.
NO REFUND POLICY, Once paid, fees for the YOUNG INDIA FILING are non-refundable.